Johnstone Supply is a leading Texas wholesale distributor of Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration (HVAC/R) equipment and parts. We have an immediate opening for two Inside Sales Representatives at our Dallas Corporate Office.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is often the face of the company and the person the customer comes in contact with. This position will consistently provide a high level of customer service. They will navigate customers to solutions that meet the customer’s needs and drives sales growth by engaging in actions that identify leads for further selling opportunities with every customer.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists customers in the selection of product by effectively communicating product and service offerings over the phone.
- Utilizes effective probing and listening skills to generate lead opportunities.
- Recognizes and responds to cross-sell opportunities and is able to successfully convert inquiries into orders.
- Resolves customer problems promptly and accurately in a manner that will retain and promote customer loyalty.
- Uses the company system to efficiently record and process orders, faxes, and bids.
- Guides customers to other internal resources such as Credit, Sales, etc.
- Meets established volumes for number of calls incoming/outbound and can adhere to a strict schedule.
- Takes personal ownership for meeting established individual and team metrics.
- Meets or exceeds monitoring standards on phones.
- Works effectively with others in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Completes all training courses assigned.
- Prepares sales bids, follows-up and meets established metrics for individual bid conversion.
- Track open sales orders.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years customer service and inside sales experience – product (not service) and business-to-business
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with customers and internal teammates in a professional manner in person and via the phone.
- Must be computer literate and able to learn required software programs.
Johnstone Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer.